Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Funny stuff!

Hear are a few things for you to read!!!They may be weird.Tell me what you think.
.
.
.
.~Daily prayer:Dear God,put your arms around my shoulders and you hands over my mouth!!~
.
.
.
.~Teacher:"Boys and girls,there is a wonderful example in the life of the ant.Every day the ant goes and works all day long.Every day the ant is busy.And in the end what happens?"
.
.
.
.John:"Someone steps on him."~
.
.
.
.~What does a bee get at McDonald's?
.
.
.
.A humburger.~
.
.
.
.~Just before the ark set sail,Noah saw his two sons fishing over the side. "Go easy on the bait guys",he said."Remember I've only got two worms!"~
.
.
.
.~"Why is your dog growling at me while I'm eating?",Dave asked Steve."Does he want me to give him some food?"
"No,"said Steve."He's just mad that you are eating off his favorite plate."~
.
.
.
.~City slicker:Whats the name of this ranch?"
Rancher:"Why its the Double-D Crooked-T Bar-B Circle-M."
City slicker:"It's kind of hard to remember all that,isn't it?"
Rancher:"I s'pose so."
City slicker:"So where are all the cows?"
Rancher:"Can't keep any.One look at that branding iron and they're gone!!!"~
.
.
.
.~Guide: I never guide hunters any more,just fishermen.
Hunter: Why?
Guide: Because I've never been mistaken for fish.~
.
.
.
.Do you know you wasted 92 whole seconds reading this stuff!You know what you could have done in that time?You could have ordered a burger at the McDonald's drive through and still have one second left!!!LOL!!!:)

1 comments:

Matt Skywalker said...

haha that was pretty funny :)